13 December 2011

Booze and turkey

English was bad. Very very bad. It was not supposed to be bad. It's the only thing I've spoken since I could speak. Okay, let's just put it aside and work harder for the next and last paper, Bio. But not now :). Bio is at 2pm tomorrow.

Every time you feel like you're about to go all emo and depressed and finish a whole tub of ice-cream, it's bad. It's seriously bad. And you tell yourself, it's okay, this is the last time I'm gonna be like this. Tomorrow, everything's gonna be the same again. It doesn't. Haha, it doesn't. It sucks.

Whatever it is, after tomorrow, there will be a break. May the break heals everything and when we meet again, everything will be just like how we have never met before. You have a great person by your side, cherish it. OhwhatamIcrapping. Alrighty, bio bio bio. Tata world.