I missed the 'Happy December' post. Well, it's not too late to wish Happy December now, is it?
I have been busy lately. Nope, not exactly busy studying but busy having a good time. Really. I've been staying back in college till late night, "studying" for exam. How come I never knew this people from the beginning of the semester. But it's not too late, we still have another semester to go. =)
Sometimes, you wished something never happened because you wished you never had the scar. You wished you never cycled a bicycle and fell to the hard, rough tar road when you were young. You wished you never learnt to swim and almost got drown. You wished growing up wouldn't be so painful. You wished taking advices from your parents would be the easiest thing to do as a teenager. It's ugly and whenever people ask, you had to tell a lie by saying it's nothing. But sooner or later, it wouldn't be a lie anymore. And that's when you start to see beautiful things and smile every minute without needing a reason.
I'm learning every day. And I've always known that books and good grades are not everything. My parents, I love it that they don't order me what to do and they're so so understanding. The least you can do is not raise your voice at them. It's okay if you fall and stumble down the slope all bruised, as long as you've tried your best, they will always welcome you in their warm loving arms. They are the only ones you've got when everything is gone.
Two more papers to go. Then, early Christmas party and Malacca trip with the gangs. CAN'T WAIT. Have a great life, amigos.