22 December 2011

I feel blessed

I think I'm missing those two fellas already :).

God, I'm smiling. I'm smiling that life has been simple yet so full of contentment in it's sheer simplicity. I could really live a life like this for the rest of my life, only a place far from the city's clouds. I think I know what I want to do but there are certain things that I need to prepare myself with in case the plan backfires and I would need to take on extra roles. Yeah, superwoman.

THE day is nearing, I don't feel the excitement at all. It's actually kind of dreadful. I only wish that that day could be like every other day, me doing normal stuffs, drinking and eating normal every day food, talking about normal stuffs, sms at a normal rate, dress up in normal house clothes. Yea, stuffs like that. I hate it when you intentionally plan up special stuffs on special occasions and things end up the other way round and for the rest of the coming few years, you'll be reminded of it on that supposedly-special day. Justsaying.

Anyways, it's my brother's birthday too and it's Christmas's eve! :D. I'm very excited for Christmas and the New Year's Eve. This year we'll be counting down in Johore and the new year will be a double celebration. Awesome day to have your wedding no? ♥. 

Happy Bola-bola festival. I just put on 1.5kg having dinner in grand's place. Seriously heaven. 




I love you
I love you so much
I feel like ripping out your heart
And keep it in my pocket close to mine
So random :P