25 November 2009

Apa sedang mu buat?

Yesterday night before going for tuition, I asked mum about the food for today's visit to Rumah Kids and we kind of spoke too loudly till dad thought that we were fighting. Anyway, I really can't believe my ears when she asked me to cook it myself since she has all the ingredients. I'm like, you siao arr? She made me go crazy thinking in tuition and Sugu made me blur. The best name ever is Sugu kononnya, not Gigi nor Pentium 4. After tuition, I saw everything was taken out and I'm supposed to wake up at 5 am to cook. Read a lil' bit of Konserto Terakhir before bed and the effect was amazing.

Alarm noised at 5 but rolled around till 6. Hehe. Mums are mums, they're like durian, hard on the outside but soft inside. LOL. Thanks, mummy. Location changed suddenly but thank god it's..behind Lotus. It was seriously damn fun and fun. Had so much of talking with the kids and they're really awesome. Some of them whose names I remember are David Ang, Thulasi, James, Angelina, Simon, Winson, Mani, Manisa, Jennifer, Cindy, Shangeetha, Puneetha, Grace and the other Simon. David has the cheesiest pose ever with his funny-looking teeth. Simon was the youngest and got the most attention. Christine and Audrey did a great job executing the games and entertainment for the kids. Had lunch and lots of photographs with them. It was extremely emotional for me at the end and I laughed too much. Kids are so good to hang out with when you're troubled because they're the most naive and innocent people and their heart is pure. Everything they say and do is just pure with no other intention. Gonna miss them alot.


Yeah, we're going on a million dollar horse ride =)

2 comments:

  1. Belong with casinos? pass upon this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] gaffer and cement on up online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
    you can also defy a awareness up our up to the baby [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] orientate at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and defeat primary genially dippy !
    another groovy [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] within an eyelash of is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, dub all sane from online casino bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat downloads[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known ways to produce an income online.

    ReplyDelete