18 November 2009

A lie is still a lie

Janarthana Prasad had his 16th birthday party and farewell celebration yesterday. Lol wonder where is he going? My dad is amazing at Malaysia's housing areas. We went round and round searching for more than half an hour and he got pissed, frustrated with himself I guess. Many ACS-ians were there and Shang Yin went off for tuition when I just reached and the other boys were glued to the PS2 playing football. Then, Ser Lin came and the last to arrive was Geok San. Sara was like the Head of BBQ, he's really good. The chickens were black like Jana. Haha. When Geok San brought out the cake, I think Jana wanted to cry out of guilt. The message on it was "Farewell to Jana/Mangkuk". Aww.. After we settled the cake, continued BBQ-ing. They were arguing that girls supposed to cook for guys but bbq is heavy so guy's job but because it's on the floor and guys are generally tall, so girls should do it. The word "Do It" was overused for the night and Sherlyn with her ketip, ordering people to do work or else she'll ketip us. Counting money is counted as doing work you know. Firecrackers brought life to the entire neighbourhood and lots of joy for the guys. We had FUN! I know it's super late but Happy Belated Birthday, Jana!!!

Ali Nicholas Lin Yang Qusai Jana Sam Sara Me Geok San

No comments:

Post a Comment