14 November 2009
Are we gonna reach the sky?
Yor.....I haven't do so much things. I have so many plans and stuffs to do but everyone is just not cooperating with me. Urgh...why am I struggling so hard. It's not even for me. I'm like being so damn patient and trying to control my emotions, but they still take advantage and treat me like a damn fool. I'm feeling sick and my grandma and parents scolded me yesterday for being so busy and not taking care of my health. You think I purposely wanna get sick is it? Health to me is very very important okay. But I have to make sure I do my responsibilities well to maintain our school's name and reputation right. I cried so badly and I wish my dad didn't see it. Alas, he is always the one holding my hands and help me out from whatever shyt I got myself into. Thank you very much and I love you, dad. I only have so little expectations from people, and they still disappoint me. What have I done wrong? Yeh, I'm a stupid person, soo stupid. I looked like I'm perfectly fine outside but do you really know what's going on inside. You'll never know cause it's just not me to say it out. I don't need sympathy, I need understanding. I know everything's gonna be okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment