07 November 2009

Live like fire

OMG! I just saw Ray's blog and I have to say this. HAHAHA...yeh, I was reading like normal and as I continued, I started laughing like mad. I am totally out of control and now I'm still freaking laughing..I can't stop lah. Omg..tears all coming out lah. My mum's staring at me pulak, as if I'm watching some obscene thing. Hahaha...and she posted it as Bird, Water, Stone!. Hallelujah, it's proven again that we ARE the best mother and son pair. Lol she actually posted the conversation we had and I, Lee Kern Yeung, with full of pride is not embarrassed at all with what I've done. Yes, a female buffalo that is wat I call her, Pusarin. Erhmph...ya Allah ya Tuhan ya Rabi..Hahahaha, yesterday Yen Yen said that when she finished her karangan. She was extremely random. Oooh my..yesterday during Add Maths, Low was teaching us Japanese, how wonderful. It all started with the girl whose friend did not come so she was alone, he said she's so "chi mo", well his pronunciation sucks right so the class corrected him and he and his ego, "Correct la, mochi, chi mo..mochi is Japanese mah, the can eat one, very delicious. *lick his lips*" Lol what's happening to the world. And then Mandy and I talked about something and suddenly, a conclusion was made and it sounded so damn right. I'm not gonna say it here, mouth shuts. And again the same topic took place, "Your brother was from ACS right, tall tall one." No. "Then that one is who ar?" Wei Loong. "Ooo ya ya. Then the short short one is who." Kean Peng. "Owh, the sansan one leh? Wear braces one." Brian. "Then your brother is who? You got his photo now anot? In your phone or wat" Erm..no. (well, I have in my phone but you siao ar? lol) Thurday in Maths also, Ms Tay asked us to think of a reason to our name so that she can remember easily and mine, haih..the whole class finally knows my brother. Not embarrassed or anything. Next time, my younger brother will suffer hehe.
CHIMO
hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment