23 November 2009

Wert? Lamda

Holiday is ending real soon lol. Thursday was awesome. I took out the 'Chocolate Factory' which was my birthday present from Ray, Lp, Mandy, Vi Vian, Kia Hooi, Sal and Cheyenne in 2007. I still remember they broke the surprise after BM tuition and Puan Nor asked if there's a cat in it. Oh God, when I went home, opened the house's roof and read all the scrolls, the tears kept pouring relentlessly. Yeh, it was really touching and I really thank god for having such wonderful friends. Ms. Linda..she's fine, resting.


Went for the High School's Soccer Competition on Saturday. No, not to play but to sell stuffs to raise fund for our club. It was held at the field in front the cemetery. So sorry to those I texted asking them to come to the kubur. Haha. It was erm, not fun watching them getting themselves all covered with mud but fun when we started getting business, sold guavas and sandwiches. The funniest part was a dude bought two papayas for RM10 cause he 'played' with them. All of the sudden, Kok Sang, Hock Han and some others were seen playing cards, it became a hobby and addiction. In the evening, went to San's house at 6 to make sandwiches for Food Fair. It was okay at first, doing it happily and after 5 hours, it's like torture. There were me, San and Wei Ling only. The rate was 40 sandwiches in an hour. And we were watching Terminator the whole night and finally finished around 3 something in the morning. Called my dad to fetch me home and slept at 4 am. I was so tired and the stupid indians opposite my house were making so much of noise. How many fellas want to get marry in the same house lah?

Woke up late the next morning and rushed to Dewan Hamzah. MGS were in-charged of the Colouring Contest so we had fun seeing the children's piece of work. We were bored while waiting so Li Peng and I did the inai thingy and Sabrina did it too after that Haha. Even the balck man played cards with the interactors. After the prize-giving, we cleaned up and the balance of sandwiches were sent to orphanages. Geok San was very very super high despite the lack of sleep. Thanks alot to her and her family for letting us use her kitchen, bought us pizza and helped making the sandwiches.







Ali and Burhan is the same person!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment