14 November 2009

I'm Blossom

Erm..I was not pissed at anyone alright. And I'm fine now. Had meeting with the black man just now and he was frustrated, very frustrated. And everyone is like really slacking, everything's not working out according to plans. And I'm seriously good at last minute stuff, I was not prepared at all about the Food Fair thing, and I just shot RM250 with the fake confident look and thank god, it was okay. Before the meeting, met up with mum at Jusco and ate at KFC. Lol..malays nowadays are just awesome. A couple left their two children at the restaurant and picked them up after they're done shopping. No comment. Mr. Low's voice is stucked in my head. Yesterday, the great "lecture" went on for more than 45 minutes. Successful people are people who think and open minded people will progress faster than close minded people and lots more larh.

It's just weird. When we meet, why can't we just talk like normal. Yea, we both don't have the answers. But, lets leave the warmth of sun melt the ice slowly and everything will be okay. I'll take the valiant move if that's what it takes to make things better. =)

I think my gum is peeling off and my voice changing

No comments:

Post a Comment