Attended my grandmum's sister's grandson's wedding dinner yesterday. Well I don't even know him and I thought that was his second time marrying because I remembered attending a dinner and the bridegroom looked exactly like him. Then I asked my mum to make sure and no, that was his brother. =.= The whole protocol that took place on stage was just weird when everyone's doing their own thing and busy yam seng-ing. The Singaporean emcee/drag queen was the entertainment of the night. Suddenly, he came out as a lady and gosh, it's so disgusting. A few crazy men started hugging and flirting with him. What is wrong with them? And I have no idea why they would even thought of having such thing during a wedding dinner. Anyhow, he kept the guests entertained. My bro said I was drunk, nonsense.
Home alone. Everybody's out, only me in my own imaginary world. But I was texting with my mum since morning =) And she said, "Tomorrow u follow us fr the ginseng dinner." What on earth is ginseng dinner? Haha..I guess they'll only serve that beneficial root. I haven't touch Sugu's work for so long, I'm rusting. I feel so empty suddenly. Hmm..sick of twitter and facebook.
Mamma told me so,
Don't walk the streets alone.
My grandma's sister grandson happened to be Ju Keong~ Hahaha!
ReplyDelete