16 November 2009

Don't you talk about fats

So yesterday Ray, Vi Vian, Vi Lynn, Kia Hooi and I watched 2012, yeh baby it's really awesome. Go watch it if you've not. I apologize for my late arrival. Unexpected stuffs always happen when we least expected it and I have to chop 4 pairs of chicken breasts to get the queen's permission. It's nothing but..nevermind. During the movie, I was pretty excited because I get to sit with my son, we're sitting at the C row which has the best view ever, Kia Hooi bought us coke and popcorn, the show started with a scene in India and there's a part where a woman chopped the chicken's head. Oh Lord, why such cruel act on chickens. After the great movie, we ate Japanese and everyone ate udon(noodles) except the weird monkey, she ate donburi(rice). And she didn't finish it..*sigh* Again, we're reminded of the prison thingy. When I was eating, flashback of the memories I had with my foster family in Japan last year, it was around this time also. God, I miss them sooo much! I remembered we drove all the way to Sakurajima and ate at the famous fast food restaurant, Joy and their Calpis Soda is just great. I wanted to drink the Asahi beer and it was like double the price. OMG... Then, we went Popular and one by one, they left and Ray and I enjoyed walking around with vague directions. She laa..made me blur. And finally, everyone's back and Ray forced me to go home early. Yes, it's hard to get Ray out so those who missed it, you all are so gonna regret it big time.

Today, the rain made me woke up at 11. I finished the 3 rumusans but not the karangan which I need to pass up this Friday. Feel like there's tonnes of homework but just don't feel like touching any of them. It's holidays okay. And yea, I took out the mini sewing machine, cut my brother's shirt and sew it back. Hehe we both laughed very hard. I seriously think it's the rain that's causing all this weird moods. Around 5, he searched the food cabinet and took out a can of Campbell's soup and cook it. Weird you know, and he drank it all by himself. Then, my mum was underlining the paper, suddenly a cockroach appeared and she just went whacking it so damn hard. LOL I looked at her amazed, we went laughing like crazy fellows. Since when she use the word Shockalingam weh. Alright, it's late. I'll laugh my way to sleep. HAHAHA.



Sivalingam, Sugulingam, Balalingam, Kadavalelingam =)

No comments:

Post a Comment