Saturday, Siew Li a.k.a. MammyPoko Girl, not anymore now, received her BIG surprise and we really had lots of fun. Ate like babi, drank like fish and played cards like the God of Gamble. =P Monday was Puan Nabsiah's retirement. It was really sad and I felt kinda strange passing by the porch and her antique-looking car is not there. Well, some of the teachers felt emotional to see her go too. Oh, the emo syndrome came by at night but thank God, it wasn't severe for me. In fact, I was overly high and chatted craps with Ray. Sorry Ray about your 'jair'. It'll grow in no time, eat lots of fish and meat alright. Tuesday was really tiring but in a good way like Mandy said. I slept so late and went to school half dead but strive all the way in shcool playing Stacko, Ludo and poker. Ludo became soo boring all of the sudden. My luck is bad when I'm sitting opposite my son. She's blocking all my good feng shui. Grr..Voon Yiann was Liverlake I think? Blackbull is topping the list real quick muahaha. And at night, went for Accounts like a corpse. Sugu is soo cute, don't you think. That was..ignore it. Janny's having a parteeiii next week, migrating to Aussie kononnya. Stupid arse, fooled me. Today we had people from Clearasil who talked about face and you know..confidence was included too I heard. Lipeng and Sal's going FRIM tomorrow, Geok San's ponteng-ing so the mother and son are gonna gamble till we reach the door of prison.
I am trying hard to work this out and make us the best but I need your support. I don't mean to be cold but it's just natural response one will do to safeguard his heart from poking needles. I know there's many walls who will hold me if I fall but I want to face this myself. I am strong and I'm the hero in my eyes.
You can call us Aaron Blurr
No comments:
Post a Comment