25 September 2011

Shine Forever

Hello. 

Yesterday night was like one of those nights I used to have very often last time. I woke up every an hour, catching my breath like I've just finished a seven kilometres run. Six something, mum woke us up for jogging then we had nasi kerabu and shopped for groceries. Twas the hilarious moment during breakfast again with jokes and nice people.

This afternoon, drove to Eng Ann to buy ingredients to bake. It's been so long since I last baked. So yea, tried new stuffs, did new things, and I made it. I've never actually succeeded making a considerably acceptable frosting on muffins before. Somehow, this time it worked and I didn't systematically measured the stuffs. Just went with it with only gut feelings as my guide.

It's true that when you do something sincerely from your heart, it will turn out good. But not always.

The undecorated kids.




The decorated yummy-looking kids.

The Happy-go-lucky.

The Horizontally Confused.

The No. 2 Grumpy.

The Organised PDA.

The Average Party-goer.

The Michael Jackson Wannabe. :P

The 'Si Gila'.
(inspiration of lil' one's smelly bolster)

The Happy Eight.


And...I don't know how and why I got the weird idea to do the following snaps.
Maybe it is what I wish for today.
For a moment like this. 



Internet connection at home stinks. I did this post yesterday and posting it today. Oh well, good day :).