25 September 2011

Almost bald

Every time I go to that place, I learn to adapt to changes, something which I dislike doing. I sat there and the same conversation took place, she obviously was sick of it, plus the bad mood she was in because of the previous indecisive customer. Without me saying a word, she held up her pair of shiny cutting tool and seconds later, I felt tensions on hundred strands connected to my head. I was closing my eyes afraid to look up and I heard my mum said, "It's pretty short already. Don't go home and c-r-y uh."

Hah. This feeling, it will fade off slowly and my hair will come back to me, no, from me gradually. But for the moment, Im'ma enjoy my almost-bald-head. I'm not bald, just that, I don't feel anything waving significantly when the wind blows anymore. Lol. And my brother clearly said he hates it. 

WALAU BAGAIMANAPUN, haha, life goes on right. Speaking of that, it's funny how people always advise someone to leave the past in the past and move on when that person already did that. Just because your dreams and hopes in the future involve something from the past, that doesn't mean you're weak or anything, does it. Living in denial, some judge. Well, we can always see about that at the end of the road.

Alright, I've gotta pack and scan through my homework. I think I should stop bringing back homework and books over the weekend cause I really don't touch them. Today, I peeled two big packets of prawns and seasoned the lamb. Kinda a lil' bit proud of myself :P. Beautiful week ahead, I hope. Chao.