28 September 2011

This is true..

"Everything that happens, happens for a reason, reasons that no sane mind could probably apprehend perhaps. But if you only knew, who is there standing by your side, there to listen to whatever you have to say or listen to your nothingness, maybe you wouldn't feel so lonely. You're afraid to believe that someone is actually there for you sometimes, cause you feel so rotten up inside. When you're rotten about yourself, you become rotten to everyone else, even those you love. I don't know how to make myself heard when all you do is wander above me. The times I shoved you off my mind are the times my heart grew stronger for you. I mean it every day."



I'm weak, it's true
'Cause I'm afraid to know the answer
Do you want me too?
'Cause my heart keeps falling faster
Ryan Cabrera - True