It's a Saturday already..): Just when you're at the most comfortable time of your life, reality smacks right into your face like rotten banana peel. I feel guilty for not revising anything and print and do the tutorials uploaded as our homework. Going back to uni on Monday, I'm gonna feel so much worse for sure when I see the others getting even more ahead of me and I, left floating alone in the middle of the sea.
Yesterday, I had a really weird and scary dream. It happened in Taylor's. Twas a cold rainy day and I needed to go to the toilet so badly and there's only ONE toilet in the entire gigantic uni. When I opened the door, it was pitch-dark, very abandoned-like and the walls were as if decorated with spider webs so thick you can't even recognise the intial background colour. Desperately, I searched for the switch and managed to lit one light, went into the unlockable cubicle and next was the most horrifying incident. Extremely fierce black clouds, like hurricane came blowing off everything, all the cubicle doors and sinks. Instinctively, I kept praying and praying but nothing happened. The clump of black clouds then stayed afloat in front of me and I sweared, 'I promise, I won't do it, I won't screw up anything anymore.'
So much courage, sacrifices and effort put into this
I will not spoil it just like that
Not again
Will not wish on your big day
Cause that'll be like suicide and homicide
All over again
I don't know
Till fate strikes us again, see you.
No comments:
Post a Comment