11 September 2011

Lungs

Went jogging yesterday and today at the stadium. My whole body aches now. Swimming is so much less stressful haha. Sweating has never felt so good. I can't remember the last time I sweated like this, last year's school's cross country maybe? And I suddenly thought of something while trying to catch my breath, the closest feeling to death I've ever felt would most probably be last year's sport's day when I ran the 800 metres.

Seriously, the feeling was like..omg you would rather just collapse than sucking air from a medium of vacuum. And the cross country, it wasn't that tough actually 'cause I had something or rather someone in my mind, pushing me all the way through till the finish line.

I wasn't an athletic kid since young. I don't think I would ever be one even if I was forced to. Somehow, I was led into the martial arts direction, not ballet or piano, and I still do arm-wrestle with my brothers till now. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Yea I might be different (or very different) from many other girls but, that's just me. I can be your friend, mum, brother, sister, whatever you think I am to you. Just, don't call me cute!!! Hahaha.

I honestly don't think I am. 'Cause 'cute' to me is like a person with fantasy-ish features like the most kissable face, burger-ish cheeks, sparkling hair from afar, blue eyes, thatkindofthing from cartoons y'know (eg. Spongebob, Elmo, some babies I've met). But I don't dislike it cause I know their meaning of cute is a different one. Okay, no idea why I came into this topic. End.

Anyways, Happy Mooncake Festival. Yesterday, I ate dinner twice, at home and then, to a buffet by an association dad joined. Angry bird lanterns everywhere. WHATISGOINGONWITHTHEWORLD. Other than that, the food was good, ate lots of mooncake, still finding for a green tea one though, drank a lil' and did not play lanterns :).

After dinner, went to aunt's house in Chi Liung and conversations went on and on till almost eleven. Heck we went so far. We have officially started planning for a vacation for CNY next year. Mum and dad are kinda on a mission to travel the world. They said, why not travel and do things you like while you're still capable especially health wise, which is true.

Umm I guess that is all for now. Have a beautiful day and mooncake festival with your families. Tata =).