22 September 2011

Under the blankets

So addicted to watching videos lately. Younger bro lah. Currently, Funemployed. Haha.

Okay, feeling extremely guilty using the pc so much. Yesterday, I used for like 8 hours plus. Heck do I know what was I doing. These few days, I feel very much troubled. I couldn't sleep, I don't feel like eating or studying.

I do know what's bothering me but, I can't think straight la okay. I suck when it comes to this kind of matter. The feeling is like, your heart is trapped in a cage fighting to get out and at the same time, pulling itself back behind the bars over and over again.

Tomorrow, choir practice for English. After much deliberation and talk overs, we've finally decided to sing 'Just the Way You Are'. We have got very limited time. The visit by the home is next Tuesday and we're coming up with a choir performance. We'll rock the day for sure.

A Drop in the Ocean - Ron Pope