After that, parents came to fetch me and we had PJ's most yummy nasi kandar for lunch. Yum yum, so so good and really reasonable. After lunch, four of us went to Empire Gallery. Haha dad was like, "Okay, y'll can spend the whole day here today if you want. I'm free today." *while going up the escalator* "Okay, I give you three hours. Should be enough right." Haha anyways, we spent four hours there then we couldn't stand it anymore.
I don't know why some people say Empire Gallery has got nothing to see. My mum and I could spent hours and hours in Kitchen Shop and Aino. All those stuffs in there, I want. I'm serious, I want them. When I move into my own house that is, or when I open my own bar, cafe or something. It's really awesome, good quality kitchen stuffs okay. Haha. Heh now I know where to get gifts for mum already :D. Twas another wonderful day with my dear parents and lil' bro. And then, watched Johnny English at night. Funny but erm, sorry to say but kinda silly and illogical at some points. Still a fan of 'Mr. Bean' though ;).
This morning, we all went to Fairy Park to visit my cousin. I couldn't believe how swiftly time had passed. It has been two months but everything seemed like it had just only happened last week. So, there was lots and lots of food brought by every household, all his favourite. We spent the entire morning there and had lunch after the prayers. I do not know exactly how to describe the atmosphere today but it was a great mixture of everything for sure. After eating, my uncle took out his iPhone and watched the videos of all the memories of my cousin compiled by his college and close friends. Twas a really good day.
And I drove back from Fairy Park today. It has been like what, three four months since I last stepped on the accelerator. Mum was like so worried and kept asking me to slow down and dad was ever-ready to pull the handbrake anytime. Haha finally I reached 80km/h. I got honked by a dude. Nah I don't feel anything, used to it. I got a 'P' on my windscreen, can't you see? Chh. And the conclusion is, my driving sucks and I need more practice. Not many will understand how I feel about driving. Y'know, my hands sweat like crazy when I drive, heartbeat speeds up by double and stomach twists 360 degrees. Even the signal went crazy, its rhythm went crazy fast, something which my dad or bro never experienced before with the car. I'm gonna overcome this fear in me some day, ain't gonna let it haunt me no more. *fingers crossed* Okay, some photos ahead.
Shaun bought button badges from the Bazaar for Farah and I suddenly the other day. LOL.
Limelighter. Smurfette. :)
Souvenirs.
For fun.
And yes, we got chosen. Yay! :)
Now gotta design the flyer for advertisement.
Sat, Sep 17, 2011 -- 1107ENGL0105T0365: Term Project Winners
Hi All,
After much thought, we have come up with the following teams:
Group 1.1 Word War fare
Group 1.2 The spooks challenge
Group 1.3 Speaking without fear
Group 1.4 Junk Hunt
Group 1.4 Save the bear
Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles
Drama much.
Good week ahead y'll.