16 September 2011

Collisions

A woman requested for an update about my uni life. Erm okay, I feel like laughing when I think about what to say about it, cause I really don't know where to start from. Last Sunday, I went back to Casa Subang with a box of chocolate cheesecake. It was my roomie's birthday, Tina. I remembered! Hahaha. So five of us sang the birthday anthem while carrying the cake into the room when she was studying, doing her homework I guess. It was so yummy. And god, so fattening.

So this week, I've gone through Physics and Chem class test, Chem practical test, Math quiz and IELTS speaking test. And lessons are getting more and more difficult to follow, I don't understand a thing in Chemistry. I don't know if it's me or the lecturer but it seems like all the Chem teachers have lullaby-ish voices, in school and tuition last time, now uni. Bio is the total opposite, you close your eyes for more than three seconds, you'll have her screaming in front of you giving you a heart attack already. Nevertheless, she's awesome with pretty good fashion sense.

I kinda like being in the class I'm in right now. My classmates are the crazy-but-serious-when-it-comes-to-business type. The only time when I'm around them is during classes and discussions. I usually go for lunch alone or with Janny, if we have the same break time. Sometimes, I don't even have time for lunch, just some cookies and crackers or waffle from the cafe will be my lunch. It's really hectic and packed but somehow, you still find time to chillax and joke around in between classes or when we're walking to the next class. All these little things really makes a huge difference to your day as a whole.

The scholars gang, they're all really friendly people who speaks Mandarin most of the time but god-knows-why, when they speak to me, they automatically tune themselves to speaking in English. The other day, SY showed such a big reaction when I said I'm a Hokkien. She was like, "You don't look like a Hokkien. You're like an English kind of person.." Speechless. For once, I actually felt insulted about stuffs like this.

Okie I'm terribly sleepy already. I just wanna end by saying, learn to live life and not survive life. There's a difference there. And appreciate all those who made you smile, directly and indirectly. Good day. :)


Happy Malaysia Day!
Holiday!!! :D